Private jet charter is the best way to fully travel on your terms privately and in a greater comfort. Above all, it’s a flexible way for travelers and companies to reach many destinations around the Greece.
The Learjet 35A is a medium-range, twin turbofan-powered business aircraft produced by Bombardier Learjet.
The Learjet 35A is known, above all, for its range. It can fly 2,056 miles nonstop. Moreover, the Learjet 35A has good handling characteristics and fast cruise speeds as well.
A maximum of eight passengers can travel in the Learjet 35’s cabin. It is 4.88m long, 1.50m wide and 1.46m high. There are 1.70 m³ (60 cubic) feet of baggage space, enough to hold about eight standard-sized suitcases.
Get your private jet charter quote by calling us or submitting a form online.
Basic Specifications of Learjet 35A
- Manufacturer: Learjet
- Category: Small Business Jet
- Seating Capacity: 7+1 passenger seats / 2 pilots
- Cruise Speed: 165 kts / 305km/h
- Max Speed: 464 mph (746 km/h)
- Max Range: 2002 m (3222 km)
- Cabin Dimensions: Height: 1.46m, Width: 1.50m, Length: 4.88m
- Baggage Capacity: 1.70 m³ (60 ft³)
- Year: 2001
- Base: Athens International Airport (ATH/LGAV)